Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the detail either in writing to the address below or to email@example.com marked ‘Complaint’.
We then have 4 weeks to provide a full resolution to your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Managing Director, Richard Lloyd-hughes, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you, examine email and written correspondence and recordings of phone calls where necessary.
- Within 14 days you will receive a full report with supporting evidence where applicable advising you what has happened with the case(s).
- You will then be invited to have an informal conference call with Richard and/or your account manager to discuss the findings.
- We will then write to you within 7 days of the conference call confirming our final position on your complaint.
Swift Resolution Commercial Debt Recovery
Should you have a disputed debt and neither party will budge, SR have access to several debt recovery law firms, in England and Scotland, who will be happy to undertake any legal work on your behalf such as court proceedings.
Debt Recovery …
The debtor will initially receive a letter of insruction advising them we are now acting on your behalf. The specialist debt recovery software we use will drive the case forward, prompting us to call the debtor and case…
Credit Reports …
Before entering into a contract with any company, let us perform your due diligence for you by thoroughly checking the credit worthiness of new or even existing companies. We won’t just give you a generic credit score…
Get in Touch
Swift Resolution is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction.